Most people take vitamins to maintain their endurance or to meet their nutritional needs in the body. However, not many people know how to take vitamin properly. Some even can consume various types of supplements and vitamins in a day. recommendations and prohibitions from taking the following vitamins, to get the optimal benefits turmeric capsules.
Recommendations for taking vitamins
If you think that taking vitamins in supplements can replace all the nutrients your body needs, that is not true, you are still advised to obtain vitamin intake from eating fruits and vegetables. If you consume a variety of nutritious foods regularly, you might not need to take additional vitamin supplements anymore. Supplements can be taken when needs increase, such as in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and in people who are elderly; or the body experiences a lack of intake when it is sick or in recovery after illness. But make sure you take vitamins according to the following recommendations:
• Vitamin needs and nutritional intake of each person varies, depending on age, sex, and health conditions. If you are under 19 years old, have certain diseases and for pregnant or breastfeeding women, taking additional vitamin supplements should be recommended by a doctor.
• Vitamins do not have to be consumed every day. You should only take vitamins when the body feels insufficient, such as when you are sick, when you have a lot of activity or when the body is disrupted because of an unbalanced diet,
• The best time to consume vitamins varies, depending on the type of vitamin. However, the average vitamin is best taken after meals.
• Vitamin C and D if taken by using calcium-rich milk, will increase the absorption of calcium in the body.
Prohibition of Taking Vitamins
There are things that are not recommended when taking vitamins. If vitamins are consumed the wrong way, then it is not a good benefit, but it may even cause a bad impact.
• Do not take vitamins by using caffeinated drinks. Caffeine can inhibit the absorption of vitamin D. And if taken together with vitamins that contain iron, then 80% of the content will not be absorbed by the body.
• Do not consume vitamins in doses that are too high, because it can interfere with metabolism in the body. Especially vitamins A, D, E, and K. The four types of vitamins are fat-soluble vitamins, which can accumulate if consumed in excess so that it becomes toxic in the body.